Did Time Stop?

9:31 PM

I have 3 1/2 months to go...that's 15 weeks. It's also 101 days. I want to have this little girl now. I shouldn't complain...I have no right, but I am so uncomfortable. I told my nurse that if I have this baby past my due date I'll have a melt down. She probably would be rich if she collected on every time she heard that. Yesterday was my glucose test. I drank a rancid lemon-lime liquid sugar drink and sat for 1 hour. Then they took my blood. I failed that test. A normal sugar level after that test should be about 130-140, mine was 190. So, can you guess how I get to spend my afternoon next Wednesday? I get to fast for 8 hours (nothing to eat and only water to drink all that morning) and then go in at 12:45 pm, drink the sugar again (I am so picking the orange this time) and sit there for 3 hours. Once I drink the sugar, they take my blood an hour later...and an hour after that...and then the hour after that. Sounds like a blast. Sorry, I'm done complaining...if this is the worst thing that happens, Gestational Diabetes, during this pregnancy I should consider myself blessed.

Ashlyn is still going strong on the potty training. She even got to go back to ECFE today. That was her incentive because she loves 'school' so much. She was excited.

Luke is really excited for the next Monster Jam. Everyday he asks me where the 17 is for this month. Very funny. This one is going to be special though because his Uncle Clinton and Aunt Bonnie are coming with. We were hoping that Uncle Grant and Aunt Tiffany would come too, but Uncle Grant has to work that weekend and who knows...if Aunt Tiffany passed her nursing boards, she may have to work too.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Kim,
    I feel your pain with that awful test, I failed and had to do the 3 hour too. Try not to puke like I did and and had to do it all over the next day! Orange is definately better. I'll be thinking of you!