*** I apologize in advance and warn you that I talk about more labor stuff ***
Well, I am dilated to a 3 now and my cervix is totally ready. She stripped my membranes which means that she took her finger and separated my bag of water and baby away from my uterus. It is supposed to start labor. If I do not have this baby by Monday, I go in Monday at 9:45 am to be examined and to talk about induction by the end of next week. So, more than likely I will be having her a week overdue, but let's hope that what happened today will do something. Obviously not the news I was wanting, but at least I know what to expect and at least she did something to TRY and help stuff along. Have a great weekend!!!
2 months ago





2 comments:
Hey, Liz's Daughter Megan went into labor last night so she should have her boy sometime today. But the funny thing is so is her sister-in-law, with the same doctor at Scott City Hospital. They both are suppose to have boys today.
Later
Leann
Claire was supposed to be born on Sept 10th, then the 17th, (back when they use to change your due dates all the time) but was born on Sept 26th....unwillingly might I add. She's still that way when she has to do something she doesn't like.
Post a Comment