ThanksChristmas

6:24 PM

Okay, so I don't have any really good pictures from Thanksgiving except for our Christmas card picture and I don't want to ruin that surprise yet....:) I did get a few from my Christmas/Thanksgiving last Sunday though. My dad, step-mom, sister & their foster child, Josh, came over for an early Christmas. It was a nice visit. We had fun.


Yeah, I'm a dork, but I am a proud dork of my first turkey.


My dad, me & my sister, Victoria - she's odd. I have no idea where that comes from.


Me and my dad


This photo is on this blog for one purpose...to get her back. My sister liked using my camera the whole day...she took many of herself. So, I thought I'd post one up. Attractive, huh? :)

1 comments:

  1. Sue Flaska said...

    Just so you know.....last year when Dion did the Thanksgiving meal, I posted a picture of the turkey he made. Glad I'm not the only dork......LOL!!!