Happy V-Day!

2:16 PM

2-14-08

My Valentine's Girls. I never thought that I would dress my girls the same if I had two of them, but it's kinda fun. (Of course, I guess I never thought I would have 2 girls)


Her first pony.


She is getting so tall. Her 9-month check-up is next Thursday...I can't wait until we find out her height and weight since her 6-month appt. She gets shots though..yuck.


Her outfit from Aunt Serene. The pants lasted until after the morning...they had to come off. She's a cute chunk, but she's a chunk. :)


Side note: A few weeks ago I was trying to be creative and change this blog's template to something different (not on here)....it didn't work and I ended up having to restore everything. Ever since then, my posts don't have a date header so I typed one in for today. It doesn't matter what I do now, it never shows up even with the standard ones on here...if you know how to fix it, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Sue Flaska said...

    Ok, I have to admit, I dress the girls alike sometimes too. I fear that if I ever had twins they would ALWAYS wear the same clothes and then people would yell at me saying that I am not promoting their individuality. BUt I wouldn't care because it is SO DANG CUTE!!!

  2. Anonymous said...

    I love those pics, expecially Chloe and her pony and the Vday pic, very cute. Looks like you have a lot of fun at home,...and I'm sure they keep you busy!