4-29-08
With the weather the way it has been these past couple days, it's hard to believe that we were actually able to go to the park last week...when it got up to 80.
She was lovin' the slides. She laughed all the way down. So then we tried the bigger slide and Luke caught her.

Multi-tasking...
My Monkey
Chloe was helping me out at work...she was making phone calls for me.
Not much else is new...We've been sick since the last time I posted. All 3 kids have gone through their antibiotics...those were done last week. We all still have sore throats because I think our sinuses are draining back there. I feel like we will never be healthy again. :) I am sure we'll be fine soon. I can just tell that Chloe's throat must bug her because she is extra crabby and not eating solids very well.
Well, with May will come 3 year-PreK graduation and Kindergarten graduation. Luke has a field trip coming up that I am going on and a program at the end of the school year so I should have some fun pictures to share on here. Then hopefully Summer will kick in...maybe even Spring first. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment