Continued...

10:30 PM

5-12-08

It was a little late last night when I posted and I wasn't quite done yet...


Shades


Ashlyn fell asleep last night on the way home from supper for Mother's Day...this is how she landed when Lincoln put her down. Too bad we had to wake her up again to get her upstairs.



There is only one more whole day left between right now and the day my last baby turns one. I can't believe the time had gone by so fast. This past year has been a blur and it is so sad, really. I feel like I missed something. I am very excited for Chloe though. She is walking better every day and you can tell she's so proud of herself. One of her favorite things to do right now is to go into the kitchen, take my dish towel, throw it over her head and walk around the house. Not the safest activity, but she laughs uncontrollably and I make sure she's on the carpet because it usually involves a lot of tripping and body dives into the floor. The bottles and the pacifiers will be going away this week...probably over the weekend would be a good time to start all that.

Mother's Day was good. Quiet and uneventful...finally. Kids went to Sunday School, I went to choir, we did laundry and Lincoln mowed before he went out for chores and then we followed that with supper at Applebee's. I got some dark pink roses and they are so pretty. My favorite color.

Luke is super excited this week...he has a field trip to the zoo in Byron on Thursday and I signed up to go with. He is beside himself. It's so funny. I am excited too, it'll be so much fun. I hope we have a good day for it.

I guess that's it. Maybe I'll try getting to bed tonight before 12.

1 comments:

  1. Tammy Meyers said...

    so cute kim!! hard to believe your little girl is one already. time goes way too fast!!! hope she had a very happy birthday :)