3-24-08
We had a very nice Easter yesterday. I was not expecting the snow all day...good thing Easter isn't this early in the year again for another 200 some years. I was up by 5 and at church by 6:10 am. Choir sang at both services yesterday so I had kind of a long day...as did Luke. He was up until 10, up at 2, up at 4...."Did the Easter Bunny come yet?" Ugh. He came down stairs shortly after 5:30 am and stayed up. I got back home at around 7:30 to help Lincoln get the kids ready for the day. Lincoln had to wake Ashlyn and Chloe up. Church was pretty uneventful for Lincoln...the kids all slept. Which is great until you have to wake them up. My kids don't do well when woken up before they want to be. So, after coming home and spending some time in the "naughty" chairs, Lincoln & I changed and we all went over to my grandparents house for the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. All of us cousins gabbed and the little ones played and we ate a great meal as always. I had so much fun. I missed one of my brothers by a minute, but the other one and his girlfriend were there. I am exhausted now. Now because of yesterday, but when you work at a church...even part-time...Holy Week is exhausting. It just is. Below are some pictures from Easter:These are of the kids coloring Easter eggs. We only did 12...big mistake. It went way too fast which was kind of on purpose because we didn't start until I got home at 8:30.
Chloe's First Easter Basket. She dug right on.
The next few pictures are just some random ones from the week:
This past week has been a blur and so busy, but I was so glad to be able to sit and hang out with my family yesterday. I think what made this past week the most exhausting was that my back has been hurting really bad. It started in last weekend and I haven't been able to get it going again. It was so bad last week I had to have Lincoln come home from work in the morning and have him lift Chloe out of her crib so I could get her ready. So moving for me has been slow going so everything takes a lot longer to do. I do need to go to the chiropractor...I know that, but tell me...how do I do that with 3 kids during spring break? One of which need me to get around. Yeah....exactly. It's been a little better these past few days, but it is really sore now. Whatever...it won't stay like this forever, right? I hope you all had a blessed Easter! Happy Spring...if it ever stops snowing! :)
(I apologize for any typos...kids are calling and I don't have time to read over this. :) )





1 comments:
That picture of Chloe up against the wall looking for the box elder makes me laugh. Funny how they put anything in their mouth
Bonnie
Post a Comment