"Mom...I'm 72 months old!!"

10:24 PM

3-9-08

This is what he said to me Friday morning when he woke up on his birthday before school. He is a smart kid. :) Luke turned 6 on Friday. He was so excited to get to be at school for it. He got to wear a crown and his classmates made him a book. Friday night we had a family birthday party for him and then on Saturday he had some of his friends over for a Transformer themed party which only consisted of cake, presents and a lot of kid playtime. He had a lot of fun. I would put some photos up, but for some reason it wouldn't let me the 3 times I tried....I'll edit this post tomorrow sometime and get some up.

Tomorrow Lincoln took a vacation day and we are going to take the kids in to get their pictures taken. After that if everyone has been good we are going to have lunch at Chucky E. Cheese's and then we will head over to Toys'R'Us so Luke can pick out a new bike for his birthday. I can't wait for the pictures...they are going to turn out so good!! Their outfits coordinate and everything.....a miracle. :)

Well, I guess that's it since I can't show you and photos....I just tried for a 4th time. Tomorrow I guess.

0 comments: