3 Weeks Old

8:43 AM

Chloe was 3 weeks old yesterday. She is doing great. She's getting so big already. I bet she's 10 pounds now. She feels so heavy now...it's a little sad to know that she's growing so much already.
My doctor prescribed some anti-depressants for me that I am going to start today. Apparently it takes a couple weeks for them to start working. I am supposed to be on them for 6 months before thinking about going off of them...I'm a little nervous, but if they work and get me back to a normal human being that can handle the small things in life again, then I am all for it.

Here are some pictures - I had to crop almost all of them because there was always a hand or half a face of one of the kids in there. They must love their sister because they can't ever leave her alone. :)

Officially 3 Weeks

"Don't take this thing away right now, Mom!" Our first tub bath.

0 comments: