HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!!!
Ok, I'm a day late, but to the left are pictures from yesterday at Grandma Darla's & Grandpa Kerry's house. Grandpa got the pool out for the kids and he even joined them in it a couple times, but then kicked him out so they could swim. We had a blast. Both brothers, Aaron & Ryan, were there too along with Ryan's girl, Casey. Love her!
We even got the pack'n'play out for Chloe because sometimes holding her was way too hot.Well, my anti-depressants seem to be doing their job, but they are kicking my butt everyday. I am so incredibly tired all the time right now. Hopefully that'll get better in the next couple weeks. Post-partum depression is not fun and I didn't even know it was bad until a doctor had to stop me and tell me it was. I think what I need once a week or so is an 'out' - this weekend should help, I am going to a cabin in WI from Friday to Monday with my mom and her girlfriends....always guaranteed to have a fun time...rain or shine (but hopefully shine because I want to float in the lake with some beverages ;) ).
2 months ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment