Just some stuff...

10:25 PM

Life is still flying by here. Summer seems to be going a lot faster this year than any other. Luke is loving T-Ball and we've been having fun going to watch Lincoln play softball. I am trying to add more work into the daily routine hoping to get back to normal, but I am loving just bringing the kids to the park or hanging out with them at home.

This past weekend I went to a cabin in Webster, WI with my mom and a group of her girlfriends...a women's regatta...it was a ton of fun. I love going...I love all those girls. They get together every year. I needed the relaxation. I may not have slept in or anything, but it was nice to not have any worries for a little bit even though I missed my family so much.

Well, I'm signing off for now. 4th of July is next week and the Cannon Valley Fair starts tomorrow so we are going to be busy again. Below I added some random pictures. Have a great 4th!!!!!


This doe was snacking around our house just tonight. I took this picture out of the bathroom window as she was nibbling on the tree right in front of the window. She hung out for quite a while tonight.


I took the kids to the park near Byllsby Lake and after we went for some ice cream at Dairy Queen. Chloe's seat wouldn't fit in the booth the way I wanted it to, so she joined us like a 'big' girl and she looks really happy about it, huh? She tried some ice cream right before that look.


The kids having fun on the tire swing at the park today.


This is the group photo on our last day at the cabin this past weekend. Yeah, we get shirts every year. This year was my favorite color (besides purple and yellow). Gotta love camera timers!

0 comments: