Something Funny

9:12 AM

June 7, 2008

I thought that maybe I should share this, especially for any moms thinking they have big kids..... :)
Chloe went in Thursday for her 12 month check-up and Ashlyn for her yearly check-up. I got their updated growth charts and had to laugh. Chloe is in the 90th percentile for her weight at 25 lbs and WELL above the 95th percentile for her height at 2' 8". Lincoln looked at her chart, "Kim, according to this chart, Chloe should be 2 years old!" Hilarious...he's right. Most people I know have 2 year olds her size. She's healthy and cute...what else could I ask for?

Ashlyn...she's in the 25th percentile for her weight at 36 lbs and her height at 3' 3.75". Funny. She would be back to a 3 1/2 year old according to hers.

Chloe had to have shots and she did pretty well. They were bugging her yesterday, but for the most part she's been great. Ashlyn is going back in to see an Ophthalmologist just to make sure she doesn't have an lazy eye issues. When she wakes up from napping for in the mornings and looks at me, her one eye goes the wrong way for a couple minutes and then corrects itself. I have that too and want to make sure that if we need to get her glasses to correct it, we do it now instead of later. I'm sure it will correct on it's own, but just to be sure.

0 comments: