Ok, so 1994 didn't win the tournament. They lost the whole thing by 1 stinkin' point. Oh-well...there is always next year I suppose. It was a fun weekend anyway. It usually is. It was also amazing to find out just how many babies are going to be born this coming spring & summer. There are 2 or 3 women in Lincoln's class alone due on the same weekend I am. Not to mention the 1 or 2 that aren't in his class. Then there is a baby due in July. My sis-in-law, Bonnie, is due September 1st along with another friend of ours. Cannon Falls is going to be growing fast this summer.
Ashlyn is still dry. YAY! All weekend. We're going to try real underwear tomorrow...Dora even. Imagine that. I think she'd be Dora if she could.
Well...signing off for tonight already. It's been a long, fun and tiring weekend. Can't promise that'll I'll be writing this week. I will be getting ready for this lia sophia jewelry open house I am having. Take care!
2 months ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment