As promised, pictures are here. We had a great time last night. Our seats were great. 3 rows from the bottom right by where the truck entrance was. Lincoln and I had fun, but were a little disappointed to find out that it wasn't a huge show. I think the dome may have come close to selling out, but Grave Digger's main driver wasn't there and Maximum Destruction wasn't there. We only knew 3 out of the 10 trucks there. Luke had a blast though. It was a lot of fun. We already got tickets for Feb. 17th. Grave Digger won the main event, but then he was the last go during the Freestyle event and before he could even do anything big, he flipped a couple times and wrecked the truck. Very disappointing. Especially since I was saving camera battery to get him plowing through an RV and it never happened, so I didn't get any of his freestyle. Next time, I hope.
Enjoy the photos!
I wish I knew how to put captions right on the photos before uploading them. I could have added about 123 more pictures...we got a lot.
Luke got a Grave Digger shirt and flag. He's spoiled, I know. You only get these times with your kids for so long before they don't want to have fun with you anymore. Gotta make the most of it.
Later!





0 comments:
Post a Comment